The gospel is impressed on children by what they see in parents and leaders: thus, those who lovingly live a godly life in front of children are heroes. If children see husbands who love their wives and treat them with respect, they learn that Christ, the Bridegroom, pursues and loves His bride unconditionally. If they see leaders and parents hungrily devouring the Scripture, they learn that adults need Jesus for strength each day. If they see leaders forgive someone else, they will learn that their heavenly Father is eager to forgive. If they see service from a thankful heart, they will see that God the perfect Father humbly bowed and served us. (Matt Chandler, Creature of the Word, p145-146)
On this day...
- Thankful for pardon - 2018
- Review: Christians Are Hate-Filled Hypocrites... and Other Lies You've Been Told - 2010
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020