Well, I put the little ChipIn widget on my blog more than a week ago, and to date… nada. You can see the page here.
However, I thought I’d try a plug here in an entry in case some of you might not have seen the widget on the bottom right. We’re trying to raise $500 to purchase a Mac Mini for our church.
We’re currently using an indigo iMac – one of the older bubble iMacs, and it’s just a little too slow for productivity purposes. We mainly use it for doing Quicken/Quickbooks. It’s much to slow to use for design purposes.In fact, how’s this… we’ll be glad to give the highest ChipIn donor our old Mac! (You gotta pay for shipping if you’re not local.)
On this day...
- Do you violate your own conscience? - 2013
- Fire Nutt shirts... - 2007
- Do Southern Baptists even like each other? - 2007
- A blook anyone? - 2006
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020