You sense it; we all sense it. The very way we get our news and information has radically changed. During any election year, do you really believe anything a network news anchor says? Or how about all those talking heads that are supposed to be “experts?”
Toodle on over to Terry Heaton’s insightful blog on cultural shifts. He’s got a great entry there on the demise of the mainstream media. It’s a must-read for those of you trying to understand how to communicate with more people today.
Around the House
I worked around the house all day while Caro was in Dumas taking pictures for their Arts & Crafts festival. Cleaned out and organized the storage room behind our studio. Since we built the add-on studio three years ago, it’s been accumulating junk. What a sense of progress! Hooray.
Now onto the next 100 things on my around-the-house list…
On this day...
- Nuff said: Ode to Stan Lee - 2018
- Are you complicit in complacency? - 2013
- DHL - freaky fast... - 2007
- New Mac commercials... - 2007
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020