Carolyn and I have sat back in awe and deep humility over the last few days as some people behind the scenes have helped to coordinate and promote a GiveForward campaign for expenses related to Carolyn’s need for a PET scan and our medical debt. It’s been a long journey, and this is a new leg of it for us.
Many, many thanks to those of you who have prayed, given, shared, tweeted or commented. We are overwhelmed by how God is using so many different people to provide and encourage us. We are sharing with everyone in our thank you notes on the campaign page that we are choosing James 1:17 as our verse through which we filter the prayers, support, notes, and giving:
“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.”
On this day...
- Top Books I Read in 2019 - 2020
- 2018... you were all over the place - 2019
- Which is better for WordPress -Hosted or self-hosted? - 2017
- After 20 years with Passion conferences, here's two things I've learned - 2017
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020