I was quite intimidated recently by a long list of excellent Christian blogs offered. I scrolled for hours, it felt like, to reach the end of the list. Needless to say, many of my frequent stops weren’t on the list, and in fact, Notes wasn’t there either. So if you’re here, reading and enjoying, pat yourself on the back for having discovered one of America’s little-known blogging jewels of insignificance. 😉
However, I’ve noticed in the past few weeks that my frequency at a few blogs has become quite steady, and I wanted to list them just to let you know of some that I really like and appreciate. For the most part, I’ve corresponded with the authors, and they’re very personable, helpful and friendly.
Ta-dum! Here’s the list:
If you find one you like, let me know! Or if you have some to recommend, post them in the comments.
On this day...
- Video: Snow day again... - 2015
- Explaining the sled chicken incident - 2010
- Hands down, a great video... - 2007
- Where's the love? - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019