by Ted Dekker
Dekker begins this colorful trilogy with the novel Black and tells the story of a young, aimless 20-something who begins having dreams. Strange thing is, he can’t tell which is reality – and when he’s really dreaming.
One world that he finds himself in (while dreaming in the other one) is our present day reality. Another world is a vibrant, sensory and spiritual-filled world in which he is told that the other world (ours) is part of the “histories.”
Dekker creates a compelling plot, and I’ve got to say that I’ll be reading the next installment. Speak up first for dibs on my copy before I list it on Amazon.
A great series for Potter fans that are experiencing post-series grief syndrome. (PSGS). 😉
On this day...
- On tweeting and tire sounds - 2009
- The importance of referring blog entries - 2008
- Small groups, tribalism, and meeting your neighbors - 2007
- I'm a bird and a plane? - 2006
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020