What a love/hate relationship I have when I near the end of a fantastic, epic book. As I finished the next-to-last chapter of Brisingr, it dawned on me like a flash that there was no way Christopher Paolini would be able to finish this tale in one more chapter.
I stole a look at the conclusion to see a fourth book is forthcoming. A wonderful stew of excitement and dismay began to brew. There’s more!
Young Paolini has shocked the literary world yet again. Having begun his Eragon story as a teenager, with this third book, he has ascended the ranks of epic fantasy tales with the like of Lewis and Tolkien.
If you’re in the mood for a good story of elves, dwarves, dragons… courage, friendship and battle… look no further than this series. It does not disappoint!
On this day...
- Lunch convos, Part 1 - 2016
- Tozer on the inequality of all people - 2014
- Glorieta 08: Wednesday summary - 2008
- Glorieta 08: Monday night message - 2008
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020