What a love/hate relationship I have when I near the end of a fantastic, epic book. As I finished the next-to-last chapter of Brisingr, it dawned on me like a flash that there was no way Christopher Paolini would be able to finish this tale in one more chapter.
I stole a look at the conclusion to see a fourth book is forthcoming. A wonderful stew of excitement and dismay began to brew. There’s more!
Young Paolini has shocked the literary world yet again. Having begun his Eragon story as a teenager, with this third book, he has ascended the ranks of epic fantasy tales with the like of Lewis and Tolkien.
If you’re in the mood for a good story of elves, dwarves, dragons… courage, friendship and battle… look no further than this series. It does not disappoint!
On this day...
- Lunch convos, Part 1 - 2016
- Tozer on the inequality of all people - 2014
- Glorieta 08: Wednesday summary - 2008
- Glorieta 08: Monday night message - 2008
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- Nuff Said: Tulsi Gabbard’s takedown of HRC, the ideal length of every social media post, the danger of expectations, the myth of dying Christianity, and Bad Lip Reading by Joe Biden - October 19, 2019
PastorChurch Staff Appreciation Month - October 4, 2019
- MacAddict magazine - September 28, 2019