by John G., Jr. Stackhouse
I distinctly remember being curious about this book when I saw it on the steeply-discounted book rack at Mardell’s a while back. I’ve had it for quite some time. Imagine my surprise after reading the first chapter to find myself drawn into the author’s writing style and observations about church.He treats the church with kids’ gloves, intentionally being gentle; however, he also asks some powerful questions that need to be asked.It’s a good read, and one that I would recommend!
On this day...
- USAF Christmas Flash Mob at museum - 2013
- Big weekend - 2009
- Ducks incredible - 2006
- Study Shows Cell Phones Safe - 2006
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020