by John G., Jr. Stackhouse
I distinctly remember being curious about this book when I saw it on the steeply-discounted book rack at Mardell’s a while back. I’ve had it for quite some time. Imagine my surprise after reading the first chapter to find myself drawn into the author’s writing style and observations about church.He treats the church with kids’ gloves, intentionally being gentle; however, he also asks some powerful questions that need to be asked.It’s a good read, and one that I would recommend!
On this day...
- USAF Christmas Flash Mob at museum - 2013
- Big weekend - 2009
- Ducks incredible - 2006
- Study Shows Cell Phones Safe - 2006
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019