I know the movie came out a long time ago, but I just had the opportunity to watch it on my iPhone this past Saturday on the way to Little Rock.
The kids were frustrated in the back seat – or at least Sam was – because Adelyn had her Nintendo DS while Sam had nothing. He hadn’t been able to find his PSP charger, so he suffered while I cackled.
The movie is extremely funny, with plenty of slapstick and one-liners that should make even Jerry Seinfeld jealous. I hgihly recommend it!
Sam and Adelyn watched it together on the way home, and it was almost as funny listening to them repeat the lines.
On this day...
- Phil, Myself and Bob - 2010
- Quick vids from Thursday Catalyst - 2009
- Poland bound - 2008
- No greater power - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019