I know the movie came out a long time ago, but I just had the opportunity to watch it on my iPhone this past Saturday on the way to Little Rock.
The kids were frustrated in the back seat – or at least Sam was – because Adelyn had her Nintendo DS while Sam had nothing. He hadn’t been able to find his PSP charger, so he suffered while I cackled.
The movie is extremely funny, with plenty of slapstick and one-liners that should make even Jerry Seinfeld jealous. I hgihly recommend it!
Sam and Adelyn watched it together on the way home, and it was almost as funny listening to them repeat the lines.
On this day...
- Book Review: "Me, Myself and Bob" - 2010
- Quick vids from Thursday Catalyst - 2009
- Poland bound - 2008
- No greater power - 2007
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020