Besides the fact that you can vote multiple times and that I loathe how AI consumes our lives each year at this time (Cmon, twice a week?! Give us a break.), now there’s another reason for AI to be a little suspect. I say this with great trepidation because my wife and kids LOVE the show. So do many of my friends… several of whom are bigger than I am. I’ll even confess that last year, I gave AI everything I had. I watched every episode and laughed hysterically at my favorite parts (the tryouts). However, this year has been sporadic, occasional, or even not at all.
I do know enough to know that Sanjayah is still on the show. Here’s why: votefortheworst.com. I think it’s rather funny to show that you can skew this show. Heck, it’s already skewed by the fact that you can vote more than once for a single candidate.
On this day...
- A response to Jen Hatmaker - 2013
- Alyeska - 2009
- An ordinary day - 2009
- Dear Kelloggs/Malt-O-Meal... - 2006
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020