Caro and I received a Seeds Family Worship CD (the one on Purpose) a while back. I think it may have been Christmas. (If you’re the friend or relative who gave it to us, then thanks a ton!) We’ve thoroughly enjoyed it and listen to it in the mornings when we’re getting the kids ready.It’s nice to be able to scream for the third time, “I said, ‘GET OUT OF BED NOW, OR I’M COMING IN THERE AND GIVING YOU A WEDGIE THAT WILL MAKE YOUR NECK SORE,'” and then turn around in the next second and innocently find yourself singing, “Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances…”But seriously, the songs are simply scripture put to music, and they’re extremely like-able. The cheesy factor is very low. So if you’re looking for something to give your family or even yourself a great morning or drive-time, I’d encourage you to look at one of the 5-6 CDs they have out. If you use the coupon code, JEFFISTHEGREATEST, you may even get a discount.
On this day...
- Discipleship Story: Greg Crosthwait - 2019
- Lock it and love you - 2014
- Five things I didn't learn in college - 2011
- Neighborhood block party - 2009
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019