Ever wanted to invite ALL your friends to an event or maybe just the ones on a Facebook list you’ve created?
Here’s a handy hack that I use a lot for church purposes (I have a “Northstar” Facebook list) and have used for the Spread the word about “Super Center Savior” event.
- Go to the event page.
- Click invite friends.
- Go to the list you want to invite (or just keep it default to invite all your friends – but be ready to be “unfriended.”)
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of your friends list. Make sure everyone loads (their profile pics will load next to their names).
- Now paste this code in your browser address window:
6. Hit return, and ALL your friends will eventually be selected (you may have to wait a few moments).
7. Hit “invite” button. Done!
Here’s an image that shows you:
On this day...
- Seven things Apple doesn't do well - 2015
- Health update 2014 - 2014
- Buy Launch Date for Super Center Savior - 2012
- Our little runaway - 2006
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020