OK, I know this isn’t a church website, but I’m going to stretch the series a bit and include it because it is a ministry website. It may be one of the more innovate sites I’ve seen lately. I found myself playing with the floating notes. (By moving your mouse, the notes follow it.)
Shane & Shane are a dynamic Christian musician team that play upbeat and meditative worship music. The lyrics to their songs are, at times, deeply prophetic. It’s reassuring to know that in today’s cotton candy theology world there are still many artists out there truly concerned with theology as art.
On this day...
- SEC adopts (partially) mark-to-market fix - 2008
- Apple's slippery slope - 2007
- Dever's forthcoming book - 2007
- 24 Season 5 - 2006
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019