I shot this pic from my handy-dandy iPhone while at the 4-H shooting competition last weekend with Sam. Caro and Adelyn drove up Friday to watch some of the events, with Caro’s folks. Adelyn was much more interested in the fish in the pond than all the shooting going on.
Sometimes with all the busyness of life going on around us, we can quite possibly become distracted by the loud and noisy competition of life and miss the simple things. The quiet things.
Slow down today and enjoy what God has given you. Look closely at the beauty of life. Savor the sublime.
On this day...
- Review: The Selection.. and my inner middle school girl - 2014
- iPhone 2.0 officially jailbroken - 2008
- Blogging guidelines - 2006
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019