So, my high school buddy, Mark, left a comment on one of the high school blog entries. We haven’t kept up. Shame on me. However, as I traced him down through his website, it dawns on me that he’s a lot smarter than I am. For one thing, he can program for the Mac. For another, he’s teaching in Frankfurt, Germany in April and people are paying a lot of money to be trained by him. Me? I’ll probably be sipping a sub-$1 coffee at Dad’s Place waiting for my ship to come in.
On this day...
- Seven things Apple doesn't do well - 2015
- Health update 2014 - 2014
- "Select all" code for inviting Facebook friends to an event - 2012
- Buy Launch Date for Super Center Savior - 2012
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019