Greetings from southeast New Mexico! The Noble clan is here enjoying the hospitality of the Hunters, Carolyn’s folks, for the holidays. It’s a sign of the times that my in-laws house AND my mom and dad’s house in Little Rock are both set up for wireless internet. Aaaaah. It’s better than creme soda and a moon pie.
Anyway, I’ve been editing some video for the family, and I wanted to share with you all, for posterity, in the hopes of showing you my multi-dexterous talent, the beginnings of a song I’ve composed for the video…
Enjoy. Try not to let it move you to tears…
On this day...
- Book Review: "The Rest of God" - 2019
- Top Books I Read in 2017 - 2017
- In Hog Heaven with Hokies - 2016
- Resolutions: Fancy Lover - 2007
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020