You better watch out.
You better not cry…
Or should you?
I was spending some time in scripture reading and prayer the other morning when I happened to glance over at the end table where my coffee mug rested. My eyes were somehow drawn to the ceramic Santa perched proudly thereupon. When what to my wandering eyes should appear but two tiny children dangling helplessly from his clenched fist…
Now that’s just downright spooky.
I haven’t said a word about it to my wifey yet. It’s probably some family heirloom that has never been at eye level. Now that it is, it’s sure to scar any impressionable mind. What the heck is he doing here? Carting off bad children to work in his
Now I can’t sit in that chair without wondering about the sadistic Santa.
On this day...
- Nuff Said: Bonhoeffer too popular? When $17.38 changes a life.. Churches & communication... The death of cultural Christianity... A college president stands up... Star Wars cast acapella - 2015
- Observations from Mark - 2014
- Cover for Super Center Savior - 2012
- From thanks to Macs... - 2006
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019