It’s not often that I’m really proud of a shot, but this one was stunning. I got lucky, pure and simple. I had my Sony Cybershot on night mode, and propped it against a stone pillar to capture this image of St. Mary’s Basilica in Rynek Square in Krakow last night with the full moon behind the church.
On this day...
- Honoring God-fearers - 2016
- Honor those who fear the Lord - 2015
- Catalyst Review: Chuck Swindoll - 2009
- Krakow Day 5 - Free time - 2008
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020