It’s not often that I’m really proud of a shot, but this one was stunning. I got lucky, pure and simple. I had my Sony Cybershot on night mode, and propped it against a stone pillar to capture this image of St. Mary’s Basilica in Rynek Square in Krakow last night with the full moon behind the church.
On this day...
- Honoring God-fearers - 2016
- Honor those who fear the Lord - 2015
- Catalyst Review: Chuck Swindoll - 2009
- Krakow Day 5 - Free time - 2008
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019