I was a little weirded out reading the
Short Fat Kid’s Merlin Mann’s Tumblr entry and seeing my Star Wars toys pictured there. I quickly ran to my closet and breathed a sigh of relief. Mine are still there. SFK is just my geeky clone.
It’s been fun playing with them all over again with Sam when he saw the new movies in the last few years. He now has his own collection of the toys, and mine are back in the cigar box. I even kept the cardboard back to them all. My old X-Wing Fighter is a little beat up now, but Sam gave it some good playing time.
On this day...
- Photos: VT vs Western Carolina - 2013
- What politicians should learn from pastors - 2012
- Great Verizon commercial - 2009
- Gumbo lunch fundraiser for mission trip... - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019