I’ve been so intrigued by the effectiveness of video podcasts. Turns out, so has Taylor. Since he’s extremely talented in the video department and a member of Journey, we’re going to try our hands at producing a video podcast, beginning next week!
Called the Back Porch Chronicles (so named until someone comes up with something better) because it will be filmed on… you guessed it, my back porch… the short segments will seek to encourage, inform, inspire and sometimes simply make you laugh.
We’re hoping for guests, and would love to get some suggestions as to content after we get the hang of things.
Here’s a segment I created by my lonesome today with my Macbook. It’s extremely cheesy, but the whole process of video to Youtube was fantastically easy.
On this day...
- When inaction is odious - 2011
- Renewal Gathering at Journey - 2008
- Up with joy! - 2005
- Noble Family Photo - 2005
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020