I can’t believe this… We were packing the vehicle for Little Rock to see my folks on the Fourth, and I finally noticed that Ghost, my scooter, was missing from the carport. Now this might not have been unusual, given the friends that I have, but after a quick call to the most ornery ones, I finally allowed my stomach to get sick.
We think it’s been stolen, and are now waiting on the Monticello Police Department to come and file a report. Not a good start to a holiday weekend.
On this day...
- Happy Fourth of July - 2016
- Happy 4th of July - 2014
- Their Story: Sarah Beyer - 2014
- My Instagram birth certificate - 2012
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019