Tim has an excellent post about Christians who struggle with their salvation. He promises to break it down into a series of entries, but in his first salvo, he gives three important affirmations about a person’s salvation:
- First, it is possible and even normal for the Christian to experience assurance of salvation.
- Second, it is possible and even normal for the non-Christian to experience a false assurance of salvation.
- Third, it is possible and even normal for Christians to have doubts about their salvation.
Check out Tim’s commentary and let me know what you think.
On this day...
- Hokies down the Huskies in last seconds! - 2010
- Fun faith - 2009
- Sledding adventure - 2009
- I say retreat! - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019