Whew. This is good news…
In a move worthy of the Mythbusters, scientists in Denmark tracked over 420,000 cell phone users over the course of 21 years in an attempt to determine if the urban legend that cell phone use causes cancer is true. Their results: the RF energy produced by the phones did not correlate to an increased incidence of the disease.
On this day...
- USAF Christmas Flash Mob at museum - 2013
- Big weekend - 2009
- Review: Church: An Insider's Look at How We Do It (rated 4 stars) - 2007
- Ducks incredible - 2006
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020