Whew. This is good news…
In a move worthy of the Mythbusters, scientists in Denmark tracked over 420,000 cell phone users over the course of 21 years in an attempt to determine if the urban legend that cell phone use causes cancer is true. Their results: the RF energy produced by the phones did not correlate to an increased incidence of the disease.
On this day...
- USAF Christmas Flash Mob at museum - 2013
- Big weekend - 2009
- Review: Church: An Insider's Look at How We Do It (rated 4 stars) - 2007
- Ducks incredible - 2006
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019