Welcome to the winter 2006 edition the MAN SURVEY. After getting too many of these that have estrogen-filled questions like, if you were a Crayon, what color would you be? I decided to sit down and hammer out one that is for guys…
I’d welcome any additions to this or deletions… I did try to keep it as tame as possible since I know so many folks who are easily ruffled.
What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire list and paste it into a new email. Change all the answers so they apply to you and send this to a whole bunch of people, including the person who sent it to you.
The idea is that you will be able to get stuff off your chest that know one will ever ask you in person.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. Dukes of Hazard or A-Team?
3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater?
4. Why did you want to go see it?
5. How many people got shot or blown up?
6. What’s your favorite place to eat?
7. Do you tip your waitress?
8. Do looks have any role in how much you tip?
9. Country music, rock, pop, or alternative?
11. Favorite sandwich?
12. What characteristics do you despise?
13. What’s something you spent too much money on? (If it’s something for your spouse, leave this blank.)
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
15. What’s the best prank you’ve ever pulled?
16. What was the first fight you ever got into?
17. Whose birthday do you forget the most?
18. Are you an early riser or a late nighter?
19. Have you ever caught anything on fire? What?
20. Where were you born?
21. Favorite sport to watch?
22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
23. Person you expect to send it back first?
24. What “chores” do you do around the house?
25. Favorite place to take a nap?
26. When angry, do you hit stuff or stew on it?
27. When you see a girl crying, do you laugh, or do you run?
28. What’s your favorite aisle in Wal-Mart?
29. Who most needs the tar beat out of them that you know?
30. What’s your ASOTL? (average speed over the limit)
31. When you notice a beautiful woman, and your spouse notices you noticing… what do you do?
32. Do you give or receive the cold shoulder most?
33. On America’s Funniest Home Videos, do you laugh or groan when someone gets hit in the groin?
34. Do you know how to turn on your computer and printer?
35. When your team loses, do you offer excuses or demand the coach’s job?
36. Favorite movie?
37. Do you have a nickname?
38. Do you have more than 3 pairs of shoes?
39. What deodorant do you wear?
40. With toilet paper… are you a fold-er, wadder, or wrapper?
41. How many “fart” stories do you have?
42. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
43. Who makes you laugh the most?
44. Do you want everyone you sent this to send it back?
45. Brand of blue jeans?
46. What are you listening to right now?
47. Last thing you ate for supper?
48. Democrat or Republican?
49. Last person you talked to on the phone?
50. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
51. Did you lie on the last question?
52. Do you wear contacts?
53. Favorite time of the year?
54. Scary Movies or Shoot-Em-Ups?
55. Rain or shine?
56. It’s been said that “Men are like microwaves and women are like crockpots.” How long does it take for your microwave?
57. Do you keep your mouth shut when you should talk or talk when you should keep your mouth shut?
58. What have you broken recently?
59. What’s your pet peeve?
60. Who do you most admire?
On this day...
- Open our eyes - 2008
- What's your desktop look like? - 2007
- Amazing Grace opens Friday - 2007
- Review: Final Exam- A Surgeon's Reflections on Mortality - 2007