Well… let me dust off my feminine side and respond to being tagged by Brittany and Mandy, all in the same day. Fortunately for me (and all of you who detest these memes), it was the same tag, so you won’t have to endure two different tags.
As an aside, tagging to me has always felt like an invention by someone who doesn’t get to talk enough. It’s kind of like they sit around, wondering why no one ever asks them, “What was your favorite childhood memory between the ages of 9-10 1/2 in which you were wearing a red sweatshirt?” They long to be able to share that kind of information with people, so they write up these lists of questions and answer them themselves and then claim they were “tagged.” A good way to find this out is to simply backtrack a tag. When you get to someone’s blog that doesn’t reference the person who tagged them, they are the originator and the culprit of your current tagging woes.
I’d like to tag them… with a 2×4.
Sigh. End of rant.
Since you’ve been eagerly waiting… without any further ado, here is the meme and the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Fact One: I dislike tagging, but occasionally I enjoy reading them. But I am going to be a spoil-sport and kill my part of this tag by not tagging anyone.
Fact Three: I’ve played tag before. (usually lose since I’m not the fastest kid on the block)
Fact Four: I taught a bunch of third graders at Monticello Intermediate School how to play Chinese Freeze Tag my first day as a WATCH DOG. That was also the day that one of those students broke his arm – on the monkey bars, not playing CFT.
Fact Five: At Ouachita, I was voted junior and senior class president.
Fact Six: I haven’t been voted anything since.
Fact Seven: I am announcing my candidacy for President of the United States. I want to be a write-in. Start the campaign!
On this day...
- Provoke wonder this Easter - 2014
- Review: The Lost World of Genesis One - 2013
- Review: Live Sent - 2012
- Alas, Sanjayah, we will miss thee... - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019