My mouth will tell of your righteous acts,
of your deeds of salvation all the day,
for their number is past my knowledge.
With the mighty deeds of the Lord GOD I will come;
I will remind them of your righteousness, yours alone.
These verses prompted this tweet:
“I was saved when I was 7, and many thanks to those who have poured into my life to help me understand how to follow Jesus.” #JustJesus
And it prompted the simple challenge for those of you who are Christians:
When were you saved? Share it and a meaningful verse today. Make sure to use the “hashtag” – #JustJesus
Are you up for it? When was the last time you let your social media world know that you are an unashamed follower of Christ?
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes.. (Romans 1:16)
On this day...
- Overseas again - 2017
- Preaching to diversity - 2014
- iPhone Dev Team ready with jailbreak - 2008
- Review: The Reformed Pastor - 2008
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019