It’s 8:40 p.m. Sunday night. I’m laboring to change all my web sites over to a new server. Carolyn is washing clothes. The kids are supposed to be drifting off to sleep. However, drifting out of Adelyn’s room is a resounding rendition of the national anthem… “O say can you see..” with the appropriate climax… “and the Hoooooome of… the… braaaaaave!” Then she starts over.
I chuckle to myself, shaking my head, pound out a quick blog entry for others to enjoy life’s serendipitous moments, and go back to work.
On this day...
- Honoring God-fearers - 2016
- Honor those who fear the Lord - 2015
- Catalyst Review: Chuck Swindoll - 2009
- Krakow Day 5 - Free time - 2008
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020