It’s 8:40 p.m. Sunday night. I’m laboring to change all my web sites over to a new server. Carolyn is washing clothes. The kids are supposed to be drifting off to sleep. However, drifting out of Adelyn’s room is a resounding rendition of the national anthem… “O say can you see..” with the appropriate climax… “and the Hoooooome of… the… braaaaaave!” Then she starts over.
I chuckle to myself, shaking my head, pound out a quick blog entry for others to enjoy life’s serendipitous moments, and go back to work.
On this day...
- Honoring God-fearers - 2016
- Honor those who fear the Lord - 2015
- Catalyst Review: Chuck Swindoll - 2009
- Krakow Day 5 - Free time - 2008
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019