Recently, Carolyn’s grandmother spent a week with us. It’s always fun, and this particular visit was no different. It was made all the more interesting by the fact that she’d recently broken her kneecap in a fall and was still wearing a brace while it healed. As a result, she was propped up when seated and hobbled up when walking. Our daughter took great delight in mimicking her walk as we ventured to Wal-Mart one afternoon. I captured this on my handy-dandy Palm Treo 650.
On this day...
- Review: Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment - 2010
- I am saying no to Obama on Tuesday - 2008
- Tips for bringing more readers to your blog - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019