Recently, Carolyn’s grandmother spent a week with us. It’s always fun, and this particular visit was no different. It was made all the more interesting by the fact that she’d recently broken her kneecap in a fall and was still wearing a brace while it healed. As a result, she was propped up when seated and hobbled up when walking. Our daughter took great delight in mimicking her walk as we ventured to Wal-Mart one afternoon. I captured this on my handy-dandy Palm Treo 650.
On this day...
- Review: Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment - 2010
- I am saying no to Obama on Tuesday - 2008
- Tips for bringing more readers to your blog - 2007
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020