On Sunday, I had the privilege of preaching at Valley Bible Church in Radford, Virginia. The message was titled The Love Deficit in the Church. I began with “Bon Jovi had it right when he said, ‘Shot through the heart and you’re to blame.. You give love a bad name.'” The American church has given love a bad name in our society.
On this day...
- You can't keep Jesus down - 2014
- Making the radio - 2011
- You know you're from Arkansas when... - 2009
- Check out dipity - 2008
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019