On Sunday, I had the privilege of preaching at Valley Bible Church in Radford, Virginia. The message was titled The Love Deficit in the Church. I began with “Bon Jovi had it right when he said, ‘Shot through the heart and you’re to blame.. You give love a bad name.'” The American church has given love a bad name in our society.
On this day...
- You can't keep Jesus down - 2014
- Making the radio - 2011
- You know you're from Arkansas when... - 2009
- Check out dipity - 2008
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020