I’m a complete idiot.
Yes, I knew that William Booth founded the Salvation Army upon the tenets and principles of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, but I had ignorantly assumed (a prominent attitude in the States, I’m afraid) that it had been neutered of much of its evangelistic and Christian base.
Enter a link from headphonaut’s nanolog to the Salvation Army. After a few minutes of wandering through it, I was humbled and grateful for their work. They’re not just bell ringers. Like I said, I’m an idiot.
On this day...
- A hypothetical Father's Day - 2019
- "Not-Dating" - 2017
- Wii Fit and a pregnancy test - 2009
- I hate poison ivy - 2007
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020