“Finally, my brothers, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you is no trouble to me and is safe for you.” (Philippians 3.1)
I love the truth of the importance of repetition and reminder.
- To be reminded of the beauty and everlasting worth of the gospel in Matthew 13:44.
- To repeat that righteousness comes from God as a gift through Christ and not by obedience to the law in Philippians 1:9.
- To gaze again at the grace of God that saves me and all who believe in Ephesians 2:8.
- To be reminded that God loved me and chose me before I ever conceived of Him in Ephesians 1:4 and 1 John 4:10.
Repeat and repreach these truths to yourself over and over! There is no better preacher than your own voice. Read these truths aloud. Meditate on them frequently so that you will not get discouraged or go astray.
Great is His love for us.
On this day...
- Preview: When Missions Shapes the Mission - 2012
- Krakow Live: Tracy's Tuck and Roll - 2009
- Learning to share... leadership - 2007
- A cat named OS X - 2007
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020