Caro and Sam are in our bed watching Sunday night football. Sam is into NFL this year since I’ve set him up a team in our fantasy football league. Joe Theisman is one of the commentators, and upon hearing this, Carolyn says, “Joe Theisman is still alive?!” incredulously.
Surprised, I say, “Well, yes…”
“But what about the Theisman Trophy? Isn’t that really old?” she says.
“You mean the Heisman Trophy?” I say with my best I’m-a-man-and-am-so-glad-you-asked-that-question voice.
“Oh,” she says.
“I’ve got to go write a quick blog article,” I laugh, and gleefully dash to the living room where my trusty Powerbook is waiting….
On this day...
- Pictures: July, August, September on Insta - 2015
- Nuff Said: Why Churches Should Stay Home on Halloween, Photoshop Alternatives, Dumb Ideas About Jesus, The Power of Next, Discipleship DNA, What Ben Carson would do first if elected President - 2015
- Plumb lines - 2013
- NBC vs. Apple - 2007
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020