Cavman pontificates on the three JB superstars… Jack Bauer, Jason Bourne, and James Bond. He comes to some fascinating conclusions. Funny thing is, I was just wondering out loud with some friends the other day who would beat whom in a fist fight, James Bond or Jason Bourne. My vote was for Bourne.
I also remember coming out of Die Hard XVII (or whatever) a while back and remarking to someone, “Jack Bauer could have cleared that whole mess up in 30 minutes…”
On this day...
- A la carte: Office influence, Teams and leadership, the Dalai Lama, animated gifs, and global warming alarmism - 2011
- Glorieta 08: Sunday messages - 2008
- Age of Conversation 2 due next month! - 2008
- Hmmm. - 2006
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019