Aw shoot. Today was our last regular season game. I’ve been coaching my son’s 3rd-4th grade team. We played the Ryburn Mustangs today who were 5-0, and we lost 20-6. If we’d won we would have sealed up second place, but as it is, our 4-team league has a three-way tie for second, with each of us sitting at 2-4. To make it confusing, each team beat one another team twice. So there really is no way of settling this. I think the football board is going to resort to a coin toss to see which of us goes on to play in Star City next weekend.
On this day...
- Honoring God-fearers - 2016
- Honor those who fear the Lord - 2015
- Catalyst Review: Chuck Swindoll - 2009
- Krakow Day 5 - Free time - 2008
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020