What think ye of last week’s (April 2, 2007) cover story in Time magazine that encourages the Bible to be taught in schools? Here is another good article about the shock of the Christian community to a positive report from the magazine that once ran a cover headline of “God is Dead.” On top of that, here’s a good article in the April 9, 2007 edition about how pastors’ wives are finding fellowship and encouragement from one another in online community.
On this day...
- Easter expectations - 2013
- You're invited! - 2010
- Volcano Fund started - 2009
- Cartoon for Mac switchers - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019