But until you do, make it easier on us all.
Back in 2012, I stumbled on some code to help fix what FB broke when you could no longer invite all your friends in a friend list to an event.
These days, FB defaults – every time – to showing you “top stories.” This means that you never see the most recent stories and will miss stuff if you’re like me and only check into FB every now and then.
I griped about it, and a friend sent me this URL to replacewww.facebook.com with in my bookmark, and it loads up to “most recent” every time now.
On this day...
- Surprise, you're a leader! - 2016
- 5 ways to break bloggers block - 2015
- Great Wolf Lodge - 2012
- NCourage and smallness - 2009
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020