Todd over at MMI had an entry the other day that intrigued me. He asked readers to comment about what are some of the dumb things they’ve heard other Christians say. One stands out so far:
When we were considering some changes in our ministry during my second church someone said, “But we need to have a mid-week prayer meeting, it’s biblical.”
What’s on your list?
On this day...
- The Youth of Western Europe: Historical Background to a Lost Faith - 2010
- Doesn't your hubby deserve an iPod? - 2007
- Top 15 Church Plants - 2007
- Will Southern Baptists remember the Alamo? - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019