Jeff Kapusta got me with a one-two punch today as I reviewed Bloglines for his latest entries. The first one was about the issue of trusting God and how his church has learned to trust deeply and more. I’d encourage you to read his post about a few experiences his church had with learning to trust God more.
- You’ll find yourself questioning the future of the free world.
- You will be convinced that your generation was the last to receive a brain.
- You’ll either grow younger or older just being around them. You choose.
On this day...
- A conversational diet - 2013
- The dilemma of where to post creative content on the interwebs - 2013
- Connectedness vs relationship - 2013
- Review: AND: The Gathered and Scattered Church - 2011
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019