In an interesting post, Justin over at Radical Congruency, recommends Robert Greenwald’s Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Prices. This may shake us all up a bit – at least those of us who depend on Wal-Mart for date night. Sigh. I guess I’m going to have to watch it.
By the way, I can already hear Angela giggling gleefully.
On this day...
- Preview: Boring - 2013
- Torticollis - learning hard lessons - 2009
- Getting perspective - 2008
- The expansion of local news - 2008
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019