In an interesting post, Justin over at Radical Congruency, recommends Robert Greenwald’s Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Prices. This may shake us all up a bit – at least those of us who depend on Wal-Mart for date night. Sigh. I guess I’m going to have to watch it.
By the way, I can already hear Angela giggling gleefully.
On this day...
- Preview: Boring - 2013
- Torticollis - learning hard lessons - 2009
- Getting perspective - 2008
- The expansion of local news - 2008
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020