Wow. Life is simply amazing. It’s a gift, a stewardship, an amazing moment of eternity to experience. Whether it’s telling corny jokes, performing unintentional slapstic or starring in my own daily sitcom, I love to laugh!
No, things don’t go the way I want them to all the time (or most of the time!) But it’s not about happiness… it’s about joy. Happiness is dependent on circumstances. Joy is dependent on your soul being at rest.
Let me know if you need some help experiencing joy in your life. I’m not an expert, but heck, I may be able to cheer you on.
On this day...
- When inaction is odious - 2011
- Renewal Gathering at Journey - 2008
- Stay tuned for Back Porch Chronicles - 2007
- Noble Family Photo - 2005
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020