Visitors at the Smithsonian’s National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC might have been expecting to see airplanes or space shuttles, but were surprised and delighted by what they saw instead.
On December 3, the U.S. Air Force band performed their first ever flash mob in the “Milestones of Flight” gallery to promote the upcoming 29 shows of their annual holiday series.
On this day...
- Big weekend - 2009
- Review: Church: An Insider's Look at How We Do It (rated 4 stars) - 2007
- Ducks incredible - 2006
- Study Shows Cell Phones Safe - 2006
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020