So it’s the last day of January 2015, and I’m just now posting a reflection video about 2014. It was that big of a year… and I’ve been that swamped in January. I loved putting this together – mainly because what I left out was just as fun to remember as what I included. The Noble family has so much to be grateful for!
On this day...
- Slow down there, little January - 2013
- Snowed-in church announcements - 2010
- Trunk monkey - 2008
- Churches thinking inward... - 2007
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020