I love it. I’m sorry to gloat in the failure of another, but this just makes me happy. The head muckity-muck group, the National Institute of Standards and Technology has placed a ban on Windows Vista. Read here to find out why.
Another blogger describes Vista as…
a bug-ridden product that will steal $300 out of your wallet without even a thank-you.
Thanks so Shawn for ferreting this out and this asking a great comparison question… “Will you be upgrading to Vista or Leopard? I’d add, why or why not?
On this day...
- Never a dull moment on Sunday - 2009
- Review: The Fifth Discipline - 2008
- Don't make me come over there.. - 2007
- Is your god God?; Part 1 - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019