This is the first time (and perhaps the last, depending on response) that I’m going to attempt this approach. However, in an effort to save money, I’m asking that if you own any of the following books, to consider allowing me to “check them out” from you. Mail them to me book rate, and I’ll read and mail them back. I’ll reimburse you, through Paypal, for your media rate shipping.
In addition, if any of you would like to borrow books, go here to look at my library.
Here’s what I’m currently interested in reading:
- A Jealous God: Science’s Crusade Against Religion
- Beyond the Bounds: Open Theism and the Undermining of Biblical Christianity
- Beyond Foundationalism: Shaping Theology in a Postmodern Context
If you’re in a particularly generous mood, here’s my Amazon wishlist.
On this day...
- Review: Deep & Wide, Part 1 - 2014
- A La Carte: Sexuality, Bible reading, Wise words, Excellence vs Professionalism - 2012
- Living between the Cross and Crown - 2009
- Harmony Church in Greenville, NC - 2008
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019