MMI has written a brief article summarizing the findings of a Southern Baptist study (actual download of pdf file of the study) that seeks to determine new church “survivability.” It’s well worth reading for you church planters or members of new churches. Let me know what you think.
On this day...
- Camping - 2010
- Jet lag, packing, and after glow - 2009
- A Ghost of a chance - 2008
- Review: Good to Great (rated 5 stars) - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019