I don’t know about you, but 2006 seem to drain out faster than I imagined. It was a little like watching the last inch or so of water in the tub turn tornadic as it vanished in a defiant slurp. Where did the year go? Of course, that begs the next question: What does 2007 hold for us all?
Here at Notes, I hope you’re willing to share in this journey with each other. The journey is enhanced and enjoyed when you talk along the trail. So you lurkers out there, leave a thought or two for us to chew on beside the embers of the fading fire. And for all the friends who’ve been on the trail with me for a while, I’m immensely glad you’re here and are continuing the adventure with me.
On this day...
- The first post of the year: blogging - 2016
- Sure-fire way to get hits... - 2007
- Why the shovel dude? - 2007
- Like son, like father... - 2006
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020