I don’t know about you, but 2006 seem to drain out faster than I imagined. It was a little like watching the last inch or so of water in the tub turn tornadic as it vanished in a defiant slurp. Where did the year go? Of course, that begs the next question: What does 2007 hold for us all?
Here at Notes, I hope you’re willing to share in this journey with each other. The journey is enhanced and enjoyed when you talk along the trail. So you lurkers out there, leave a thought or two for us to chew on beside the embers of the fading fire. And for all the friends who’ve been on the trail with me for a while, I’m immensely glad you’re here and are continuing the adventure with me.
On this day...
- The first post of the year: blogging - 2016
- Sure-fire way to get hits... - 2007
- Why the shovel dude? - 2007
- Like son, like father... - 2006
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019