Bryan has a great post over at his blog about his drink of choice. It happens to be mine as well. It’s uncanny how much our minds connect on this. I’ve often thought to myself while ordering that my DC would “balance” my high-calorie meal. I find myself wistully hoping that perhaps there’s a secret fat bomb in DC that will annihilate the unhealthy parts of my favorite foods.
Anyway, go read Bryan’s post and let him know you liked it!
On this day...
- A Boring Review - 2013
- StrengthsFinder Results - 2009
- Blogging for personal growth - 2007
- The state of the world - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019