Our church uses the Choleric-Sanguine-Melancholy- Phlegmatic model of temperament evaluation as a tool to help people understand how different we all are. It’s a fun interaction during our Discovery Group process. I stumbled across an online tool today that is well done at 4marks.com. Check it out.
You can view my results here.
On this day...
- Old journals and new journeys - 2014
- The Nelson connection - 2014
- Review: The Language of God - 2011
- The Blacksburg schools pickle - 2010
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019