Our church uses the Choleric-Sanguine-Melancholy- Phlegmatic model of temperament evaluation as a tool to help people understand how different we all are. It’s a fun interaction during our Discovery Group process. I stumbled across an online tool today that is well done at 4marks.com. Check it out.
You can view my results here.
On this day...
- Old journals and new journeys - 2014
- The Nelson connection - 2014
- Review: The Language of God - 2011
- The Blacksburg schools pickle - 2010
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020