Sometime ago, Ben over at openswitch had a great entry about how to enjoy blogging and not burn out. Ben summarizes his “why’s” in this way:
- Enjoy the writing process
- Enjoy the designing process
- Fakery is not sustainable
- Tell your story
- Define the word “success”
I thought I would share my own thoughts as well. They’ll come in part 2. For now, I’m heading to Sunday worship here at Glorieta. By the way, the high here yesterday was 80, and it got down to 57 last night. Brrr. I feel for you Arkansans and others enduring summer heat waves.
On this day...
- Discipleship Story: Ben Coulter - 2019
- iPhone prank - 2013
- Prayer for campus ministries - 2009
- Glorieta 08: Monday teaching reflections, 2 - 2008
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019